Always wanted a dynamic experience? Well this is the one for you. Get your hands dirty in the administration of the day to day PR activity for each of our clients. This role will appeal to: those who have studied an English degree or journalism and have secretarial or PA experience but want to work in a more fun environment; those that have at least an interest in public relations and feel they can transfer their skills to a growing company; and those that are very competent in administration but looking for an opportunity to also be creative for the brands and PR campaigns. The role is mainly administrative, creative writing and office based, the duties will include a multitude of tasks.
Key skills and knowledge most wanted:
• Some experience in a busy office environment/ resort environment
• Experience of creating presentations
• Understanding of the role of PR in the marketing mix
• Good communication and writing skills
• Has worked a season overseas or understands logistics
• Ability to establish relationships
• Capable of understanding the bigger picture, with an eye for detail.
• Able to take a creative and lateral approach to opportunities as they arise.
• A personal interest in Travel, and preferably active and adventure holidays, with strong geographical awareness.
• Self-motivated and passionate… being bonkers helps too?
• Have experience of snowsports
Contact Sharon at firstname.lastname@example.org with CV and covering letter