• Part of the Paradiski range in the Tarentaise Valley of France and said to be ‘an area with 12 faces and just as many smiles’.
• The 12 ‘faces’, or resorts, comprise (from highest altitude to lowest altitude) Plagne Aime 2000 (that reaches 2,100 metres), Plagne Villages, Belle Plagne, Plagne Soleil, Plagne Centre, Plagne Bellecôte, Plagne 1800, Plagne Montalbert, Champagny en Vanoise, Les Coches, Montchavin and La Plagne Vallée (700 metres).
• When winter arrives, La Plagne offers 10,000 hectares of ski area across seven magnificent peaks and the Glacier de Bellecôte (reaching 3,250 metres). There is also access to more than 400 km of slopes, 186 km of cross-country paths and 40 km of ski touring trails.
• Getting to La Plagne could not be easier: it is within a 90-minute drive from three main airports, Geneva, Grenoble and Lyon. Alternatively, board the train at London St Pancras International and arrive at Aime La Plagne station after a quick transfer at Lille or Paris. Or drive to La Plagne using Eurotunnel Le Shuttle or one of the ferry companies to cross the English Channel.
• For more information on La Plagne, please visit https://en.la-plagne.com or call 04 79 09 02 01.
Alternatively, please find their latest press pack here: https://en.calameo.com/read/005660176f1f12a458b11